Nursery & Toddler
The Believers Nursery and Toddler Ministry is dedicated to serving the needs of parents and families by providing their children (ages 6 weeks through 3 years old) a safe and Christ-like environment that will ensure peace-of-mind during their time of praise and worship.
We serve our families by:
- Welcoming each parent/guardian and their child with a warm smile and caring attitude.
- Reassuring that we value the entire family’s spiritual growth as well as their children’s safety.
- Ensuring confidence is built in our nursery staff by communicating openly and promoting cooperation in order to provide the best care for all children.
MOTHER'S FEEDING AREA:
If you are a nursing or feeding mother looking for a quiet place to feed your baby, feel free to visit our Mother's Feeding Area that accommodates up to two mothers at a time. The Mother's Feeding Area is located in the foyer of the Women's restroom (from the front church entrance, take a right). A nursing cover is available to check out from the nursery should you need one.
- From the front entrance, the nursery is located directly to the right, past the women's restrooms.
HOW TO VOLUNTEER:
- If you are interested in volunteering in this ministry, we are always looking for responsible people that love children. Please review the form below. Thank you
- Volunteer Application. Download
NURSERY DOCUMENTS (6 WEEKS - 23 MONTHS):
Please download and review the following documents to enroll your child.