The Believers Church will be closed for Sunday, January 23rd and January 31st. We will be back open for in-person services on Friday, February 5th for A Night of Worship. In order to abide by social distancing guidelines, we host two service times: 9:15AM & 11AM. Click the link below to claim your seat for February's Night of Worship and Sunday, February 7th.
We want to encourage you to continue to give faithfully to our general budget at Believers so that we can continue to do ministry and be on mission.
For a step-by-step instructional video on how to give online, please go to our Giving page.
Visiting In Person?
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
Health & Safety
- Face masks are encouraged to be worn throughout the building, but can removed at your seat.
- Stop handshakes and use non-contact greeting methods.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often.
- Please maintain a distance of at least six feet away from anyone not in your family.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- We ask that you abide by social distancing guidelines while in restrooms.
We will have members of our Dream Team dedicated to cleaning during our services, as well as thoroughly cleaning between services.
Stay Home If..
- You are feeling sick.
- You have a sick family member at home.
- You are immunocompromised.
- Children's classes are available, and all children will have their temperature checked prior to entering class.
- We only use prepackaged communion.
- Please enter only through our main doors which will be propped open (weather depending).
- If you are high risk or prefer not to join us in person, we invite you to watch online:
Our team will escort you to your seat
- We will be seating in every other row, with three chairs in between families.
- Only families or household members may sit together.
- Once you and your family have been seated, please remain in your section unless using the restroom.